If your home has just come off the market and hasn't sold, don't be discouraged. The reason it didn't sell may have nothing to do with your home or the market. In reality, your home may have been one of the more desirable properties for sale. If your listing has expired†and you still want results, before you put your home back on the market, take a step back and review your situation.
Q. Where should you begin?
A. Start by making a commitment to do what it takes to market your house to get it sold. With the right system, the home sale you want is still well within reach.
Q. Why didn't your home sell?
A. Review your previous selling plan and you'll discover that an expired listing usually reflects a problem in one or more of these four major areas:
3. Condition of Your Home, and
Buyers are Out There...And They Will Come!
Before You Put Your Home Back on the Market remember:
1. Effective communication is vital between you and your agent.
2. Price your home according to market conditions, competition, and the condition of your house.
3. Be sure your house is in the showcase, buyer ready-condition.
4. Have an innovative marketing plan firmly set in place. Not intended to solicit property currently listed for sale.